It looks almost exactly the same today! The photos were taken on November 24th, 1910 … Happy Thanksgiving!
View of south and west elevations of Peirce Mill, to the left of Tilden Street NW as it rises to cross Rock Creek.
Close up view of east and north elevations of the Rock Creek Park spring house. Affixed to the building door is a sign that reads “This spring house is more than 100 years old having been built in 1801 by Isaac Pierce as per inscription on front.”