Here’s an advertisement from the Washington Times that caught my eye. This was published on April 10th, 1920. This garage was located where DC USA is today.
- The Chastleton: Parlors With Apogees of Luxury (ghostsofdc.org)
- Columbia Heights Arcade Gets First Roof Garage in D.C. (ghostsofdc.org)
- The Kenesaw: Fine New Structure Goes Up in Mt. Pleasant (ghostsofdc.org)
- Different Styles of Architecture Favored by Washington Builders (ghostsofdc.org)
- Come On! Join MPD in 1918; Free Street Car Rides (In Uniform) (ghostsofdc.org)