Columbia Heights Had the Largest Fireproof Garage South of Philadelphia
Here’s an advertisement from the Washington Times that caught my eye. This was published on April 10th, 1920. This garage was located where DC USA is today.
- The Chastleton: Parlors With Apogees of Luxury (ghostsofdc.org)
- Columbia Heights Arcade Gets First Roof Garage in D.C. (ghostsofdc.org)
- The Kenesaw: Fine New Structure Goes Up in Mt. Pleasant (ghostsofdc.org)
- Different Styles of Architecture Favored by Washington Builders (ghostsofdc.org)
- Come On! Join MPD in 1918; Free Street Car Rides (In Uniform) (ghostsofdc.org)