The map includes Big Bear Cafe, Rustik (looks like an empty lot) and Boundary Stone to name a few contemporary establishments. The pink buildings are brick structures while the yellow are frame buildings.
Be careful, you might end up spending an hour analyzing this map.
- 1851 Map of the City of Washington, D.C. (ghostsofdc.org)
- From a GoDCer: Miller-Built Homes in Spring Valley (ghostsofdc.org)
- A Day in the Life of Washington, 1936 [VIDEO] (ghostsofdc.org)
- Rare Film Footage of Pennsylvania Avenue in 1909 (ghostsofdc.org)
- Bloomingdale, LeDroit flooding task force named (wjla.com)
- Best Buy in Bloomingdale (1911) (ghostsofdc.org)