Old Photo Friday: 9th St. NW in 1915
These high-resolution photos continue to amaze me with their details. This one is from 1915, showing some activity on 9th St. NW, near downtown. The block on the left is currently occupied by the FBI building.
Click the image for greater detail and look carefully at all the stores on the left. Part of me wishes Officer Sprinkle would turn up in one of these photos. How cool would that be?
- If Walls Could Talk: Chateau Bonaparte on K Street (ghostsofdc.org)
- Decapitated by the Hangman’s Rope (ghostsofdc.org)
- Email From a GoDCer: Alexander Graham Bell’s Georgetown Home (ghostsofdc.org)
- Old Photo Friday: Ford at the Capitol (ghostsofdc.org)
- Old Photo Friday: F St. NW in 1908 (ghostsofdc.org)
- The Senate Subway in 1915 (ghostsofdc.org)