View of 14th and Pennsylvania Ave. From the Willard Hotel
Today, I’m going to flip the order or my posts and kick the morning off with a cool old photo from Shorpy. Below is a photo of the intersection at 14th and Pennsylvania Ave. NW.
Click on the photo for a much higher resolution image share this one with your friends on Facebook.
- Afternoon Photo: F St. NW in 1924 (ghostsofdc.org)
- Old Photo Friday: F St. NW in 1908 (ghostsofdc.org)
- Old Photo Friday: Ford at the Capitol (ghostsofdc.org)
- Colorized Photo of the Milk Woman, Miss Jessie Hoover (ghostsofdc.org)
- Midgets for Coolidge (ghostsofdc.org)