We now know that GoDCers love maps. They seriously love maps, because our most popular post ever was the 1851 map of Washington. So, let’s satisfy that hunger for more maps with this one from 1907.
The map includes Big Bear Cafe, Rustik (looks like an empty lot) and Boundary Stone to name a few contemporary establishments. The pink buildings are brick structures while the yellow are frame buildings.
Be careful, you might end up spending an hour analyzing this map.
- 1851 Map of the City of Washington, D.C. (ghostsofdc.org)
- From a GoDCer: Miller-Built Homes in Spring Valley (ghostsofdc.org)
- A Day in the Life of Washington, 1936 [VIDEO] (ghostsofdc.org)
- Rare Film Footage of Pennsylvania Avenue in 1909 (ghostsofdc.org)
- Bloomingdale, LeDroit flooding task force named (wjla.com)
- Best Buy in Bloomingdale (1911) (ghostsofdc.org)