We’re back after a long absence with our latest installment of the GoDC challenge.
The first person to successfully answer all 10 questions will be the proud recipient of a black GhostsofDC.org t-shirt. You’ll be the envy of all your GoDC buddies.
We’ll close out the challenge at 8 p.m. tonight, so if we don’t have a perfect score by then, the highest score will win.
So, without further ado, here are the 10 questions … place your answers in the comments below.
1. Where did U2 play the day before John Lennon was shot?
2. There used to be a traffic circle at 16th and U St. What was it named?
3. Where did Walter Johnson marry his wife Hazel? (A simple street address will suffice.)
5. A plane from Bolling Airfield crashed in Anacostia, killing the two pilots. One has a major air force base named after him. Who was that?
6. Where is Officer Sprinkle buried?
8. Vice President Coolidge had to evacuate what building in 1922 due to a fire?
10. How many posts do we have on Ghosts of DC? (Price is Right rules – closest without going over.)