This is a great advertisement from the early 1920s. The Connecticut Avenue Association was promoting retail up and down Connecticut Ave., near Dupont Circle, including the Dupont National Bank.
- Car Flattened Near Dupont Circle (ghostsofdc.org)
- Racked DC: J. Crew Opening This Summer; H & M Coming To Chevy Chase (dc.curbed.com)
- Market Report: A Day in Town (agrowingseason.wordpress.com)
- Three Random Stories About Farragut Square (ghostsofdc.org)
- If Walls Could Talk: Chateau Bonaparte on K Street (ghostsofdc.org)