Today is the 133rd day of the year and it’s also the day the Caps can advance to the conference finals.
- Sleezy 14th Street Porno District – You’re sick. You’re all sick. Get your mind out of the gutter.
- Senator John Stennis Mugged and Shot in Front of Cleveland Park Home – Crazy story. Luckily Stennis lived, but what a horrible thing to go through.
- San Diego Padres Move to Washington for 1974 Season – Would you be a Padres fan? What if Tony Gwynn was our guy?
Today I’m going to refrain from highlighting the duds because we’re focusing on the positive … like winning and beating the Rangers (maybe smoke some winner cigarettes?).
But we will share with you stuff we found on the Interwebs. Chek out some things we found interesting.
- Holt House, Going, Going… – Very cool post on the sad and decaying Holt House (the house that most people aren’t familiar with within the grounds of the National Zoo).
- Blight Fight — Yo Jemal! Don’t tear these down. These ghostly buildings need to be saved and preserved. Please don’t kill our connection to the past.
- Columbia Heights Community Marketplace opens Saturday the 12th! — Yes! I will see you there.
Let’s go CAPS!