Our first full week with the new design and it was quite a success. We had a strong week on the blog with a good (potentially predictable) top three posts.
- A “Bomb” is Found and Officer Sprinkle Saves the Day – Officer Sprinkle wins every single time. It’s not even a competition.
- Opium Den Holdup at Moy’s on Pennsylvania Avenue – This was an interesting window into life of old Chinatown.
- Mayflower Hotel Maid Finds Woman Near Death; Husband Shoots Self Through Heart – It would appear that you prefer the crazier stories.
… and as usual, the bottom three duds involve two boring presidents and a marginally interesting topic. I promise to do better.
- The Inauguration of Herbert Hoover in 1929 – The dude was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Calvin Coolidge, Vermont Native and Our 30th President – You’ll have to answer to Kaiology for this.
- All Ideas of Beauty and Order Are Forgotten in the Suburbs – Boring?
Here’s to a good week starting tomorrow. Now get outside and enjoy the weather (or finish your taxes, like I am).