I love the Library of Congress. Who doesn’t? It has to be one of the most, if not the most ornate building in the city. If you haven’t been inside, you need to, because it’s beautiful and extremely impressive … almost like you’re in Europe.
[gigya src="http://embed.5min.com/517229561/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="opaque" width="560" height="345"]
I also wanted to share with you a few photos from a GoDC reader Joseph (aka, @librapaj). These are two nice indoor shots of the library and our first user contributed photographs. Thanks Joseph!
- The Library of Congress, in Partnership with Zepheira, Launches Viewshare.org (girlinthearchive.wordpress.com)
- Founder’s Day Ball at the Library of Congress (auambassadors.wordpress.com)
- Library of Congress Adds DC Comics To Collection (landbar.wordpress.com)
- Native Americans at the White House During the Civil War (ghostsofdc.org)
- Death Runs His Hands at a Careless man! (ghostsofdc.org)
- Washington’s Rough-and-Tumble Lost Neighborhood of Murder Bay (ghostsofdc.org)
- The Watergate: Cutting Edge Luxury Living (ghostsofdc.org)