- Union Station: Gateway to Washington, D.C. – The link from HuffPost Hill put this over the top. It’s a cool history of the building wrapped up in a nice five minute video.
- All Eyes On The Hirshhorn, But It Wasn’t Always Pretty (Or Round) – First guest post on GoDC and second most popular post this week. Well done Aaron.
- Woman Fatally Mauled at National Zoo – All I have to say is … gruesome.
Here are the #FAIL posts of the week. My sincere apologies, but give the Paul McCartney one another chance.
- Kennedy Center Honors Paul McCartney — I thought this was awesome. Why didn’t you? Not into the Beatles?
- Beach Boys Play the National Mall: July 4th, 1980 — This was a lame one, I know. Hey, I was out of town.
- Reagan Had a Great Sense of Humor – Either you dislike Reagan or Washington. Which is it?
Since you probably aren’t going to give that McCartney post a chance, I’ll make it really easy for you buy putting the video here.
This is a lousy rainy day, so stay inside, read at least five posts and watch Netflix.